1. Measure the inside Diameter of the bangle already you have and compare with the
2.Bring your thumb and little fingers together.
Measure the circumference of your hand at the widest point using tape or thread.
Then measure that with a ruler. You will get the circumference of your bangle and compare with
the measurement chart.
How to Measure and Find Your Ring Size
To choose the correct size for you measure your body as follows:
1. Cut a strip of paper or a piece of string. Wrap the paper or string around the finger to be
2. Use a pen to mark the string on paper where the long end overlaps. Measure the mark from the end
of the length of paper on string with a ruler.
3. Locate your ring size by locating your measurement on the printed chart. If the measurement falls
in between two sizes, it is recommended that you choose the larger size.
4. Pls carefully choose the right size according to the detailed size chart in the description to
possibly avoid the trouble of return and exchange.